Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jack



This is Jack. He is a melee/stealth character. He hunches down into his box when he is in the jungle doing stealthy stuff. During melee his arms serve as energy whips. He is able to spin in one location 180 degrees like a helicopter blade severing those who come across his path. (concept art still in progress but thought I'd post what I have)
Original Jack. I was working on a cel shaded version of this but felt the character could be pushed a little further. Same basic idea with his blades as the new Jack. I have another quick sketch character that I did which is a mad scientist. I'll post him up later after I scan him in.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine the wheels having those chariot blades pop out, slowing/bleeding enemies in a radius. Then pop that whirling whip for a finisher lol. Really digging the line work... I can't draw long clean lines for the life of me...

    ReplyDelete